Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Good Morning Sunshine
Yesterday was a brief beach day. After two hours of sunshine in the morning, we watched the clouds blow in so drove up to Nags Head to an outlet mall for Anna to do some shopping. Horrors!!!! But the shopping was Anna 0, Mom 4 (clothes of all things). Oh well. Other than being caught in torrential downpour it was fun and we topped it all off with Pizza from Toppers. It cleared up enough to enjoy some time in the Crows Nest where I taunted Anna by raising my hand to make the sea gulls come by!!! (no food, but they are easily fooled). Heading out to the beach soon to just bask in the sunshine........no jogging today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds like you are having an AWESOME vacation. I have to admit to being a little jealous of your rain storm. I miss the rain...
ReplyDelete