I came home from the gym tonight and as I pulled turned into the back yard.....I saw crop circles in the back yard!! Seriously. However under closer examination, I noticed that my lawn mower was also moved into the garage. So seeing as how I doubt any ET would have done that I deduce that the mower was fixed (thanks Doug!) and that the crop circles was someone's way of telling me I could mow.
And since the circles were more like meandering paths cutting thru the grass, winding around trees (much like Billy in the Family Circle cartoon) etc, I further deduce that perhaps Emily had a hand in the message!
So Alien Visitation?? Yes...just not from outer space. HAHAHA
Yay!
ReplyDeleteI'd agree is say it was either Emily/Dad, aliens, or Scientologists!
If I'm an alien, then you're an alien's mama. Deal with THAT!
ReplyDeleteYou get that alien aspect from your father!!!
ReplyDelete