Sunday, July 19, 2009

Maybe Next Time?

Now that I am home from Beach Week 2009 I can confess not everything was as I would have liked. Here is my top five biggest disappointments of the week.
5. I didn't get my three UFO's done (one done, one with a good three inches completed, and one...well what can I say..I forgot to bring the pattern!)
4. I lost my car keys with my Kroger's scan card and Newtone scan card.....
3. The original Bubba's had closed in Frisco (though that didn't keep me from having two slubs in a one week period...)
2. I did not climb the Hatterras Lighthouse....but maybe that is a good thing.
1. And poor Anna, despite her best efforts, she did not get to buy one single item from the ice cream man!!!!!

I do love my beach week, don't I!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment