Friday, July 24, 2009

Kitchen Tour Part 2

It still needs to be accessorize but you can get the gist of the job!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. One: AMAZING.

    Two: You appear to have a lot of food...I would like some. :)

    Three: New kitchen, same crappy toaster! Don't make me send you one!

    Four: This video makes it offical. I am homesick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS, I didn't mean to make you homesick! After shooting video I figured out what to put in those two small drawers!!! Alum foil, baggies, etc. Whee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not homesick but I am yearning a cool kitchen and hope to be able to do it soon! It really does look great and so modern! Ikea is pretty neat! Good work DC Builder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, I am SHOCKED that you actually did the following things:

    a) took a video with your digital camera.
    b) posted a video on the internet.
    c) forgot to open the cabinet under the sink, you big goober, who needs to see every stinkin' drawer!?

    But I'm proud you're so technologically advanced. Kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete