Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Help Needed for Endangered Species


In my job, I see lots of names...lots and lots of names. And it has dawned on me that I NEVER see the name Deb or Debbie or Deborah anymore. In fact, does anyone know any "Deb's" under the age of 50? 40? So I implore everyone to help save the name! Spread the word! Ask your pregnant daughters, nieces, cousins, granddaughters....sons, nephews, grandsons, friends, neighbors, etc. to NAME THEIR DAUGHTERS DEB. Oh, and make it Deborah Lynn (it has such a nice ring to it) !!!!!!! Because that little girl could one day grow up to be like this!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey that looks like a scene from Lake Anna in May....what a way to spend your long weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can guarantee my little Deb will have long beautiful legs like yours, I'm sold.

    Unfortunately, with my genes in the mix, that will never happen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, Genetics have a funny way of showing up when you least suspect it!!! Don't give up hope! Thanks for the comment about my legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second your views on genetics, Mom!

    By the way, if I ever gave you a grandbaby and named her Deb...would you want people to call her Little Debbie? HA!

    ReplyDelete