My niece Jennifer is always encouraging me to start a blog. And I love reading Brooke Bellows blog and actually stalked er I mean READ that blog as well as other blogs linked from hers (I don't even know some of these people.) So here goes, I think it is better than joining facebook, for now...hahaha. And now that I have created it, I will probably have no further interesting stories to tell.
I hope to make this actually a three way blog where Emily and Anna can also post entrees (I am not creative in my use of passwords) and thus keep people up to date with our lives. ***why do I think I will be the only one to post here?
Allow me to be the first comment... You are geeking out big time right now. If I find you on Facebook, your computer privileges will be taken away. LOVE YOU SMOOCHES!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! We will link you to our blog, it's what all the cool bloggers do. Welcome to the blogging world, I don't do too much myself but Brooke loves it and reads them for hours sometimes.
ReplyDeleteYea! Welcome, welcome! I am so happy you have a blog! Now I can make you something! :) Be excited.
ReplyDeleteBrooke...your latest post (and the thought of getting something from your creativity) is what made me take the plunge!!!!
ReplyDeleteMom. Mommy. Dear sweet mother.
ReplyDeleteThanks for not telling me about your blog.
But thanks in advance for driving 1100 miles to bring me my stuff and dog. :)
I love you. (Don't get facebook.)
The Hooters Fishing Team moved out today. I kind of miss them now...
Yeah Deb---I may have to do this too but I would rather read everyone else's...I want you to make me something but I have no blog to ask others to sign up and no time tonite to do this--past my bedtime!! Who is Boodle?
ReplyDelete