Until I read Brooke's post, I had forgotten that one of the rules of receiving a unique gift from her was to post a picture on my blog. So, this coming 4th of July holiday I will take advantage of a three day weekend doing things I love the best. See if the following picture clues you in. (though there are only 3 WIPS in the picture, I have a total of 5...maybe the weekend will reduce that number...)
But thanks to Brooke's craftiness, I don't even need to go to a fireworks show. I have my portable fireworks display to take with me!!!!!! I was going to put the display on top the roof for a more creative shot....but living alone means don't take risky chances!!!! Thanks again Brooke!!!!
Looks like fun is coming...let's see more pictures of your kitchen soon--it is OK to do without the finishing touches....also how many linear feet of counters do you have now?? Enough for a big feast preparation?? I am in the mood for home improvements. Tell Doug Bowers I am hoping he is up for a fall trip to Virginia!
ReplyDeletehaha, I'm glad you didn't brave the roof on your own!
ReplyDelete