Wow! This month is just zipping right by. It's hard to believe that only a month ago, Wes and Sarah were getting married....and then I started house hunting!!! And now, I have a new home (town house), and am packing up my old home (country home)...and soon will be moving.
Packing is going well...and I'm just not saying that to appease Sister Pam. It really is. I will have the books all packed up in the living room before I head into town at noon for a baby shower....and believe me, that's an accomplishment.
It is chaotic here. Last night I couldn't find the living room remote control...and had to go thru some trash and goodwill sacks (this after going thru all the cushions etc) only to find it in the kitchen. This morning...couldn't find my car keys to go work out.......went thru trash again, only to finally find them. I guess the keys are staying in my purse for the next 18 days so as to not waste 20 minutes again!!!!!
I think when Emily and I go to our Stitches (Knitting) conference on the 25th, it will be nice to just relax in a comfortable hotel room, knit, have a martini or two, and try not to buy yarn!!!!!!
Just so everyone knows...there are 20 boxes of books from the living room....however, in my defense, 1) I thinned out the books a year ago so it could have been worse!! and 2) 3 of the boxes belong to Doug Bowers.......
ReplyDelete