Thursday, August 4, 2011

After 32 years of Country Life

...Empty Nest is moving.  This country girl is becoming a townie next month!  I found a house, the offer was accepted yesterday....so pending completion of all paperwork that is involved in the selling and buying of houses, I will move this little cosy nest.  Some of the neat things about the new house is it's location to Frozen Custard/Igloo and White Castle...hahahahahaha.  I will be posting pictures soon of the new place but in the meantime to answer some of your questions....
1.  Yes, Grace, Chairman Meow is moving with me...he's been telling me what to pack already.
2.  Emily and Rob are buying my country home...and are excited about being homeowners...Rob is in particular thrilled about some grand plans for the pole barn and basement.
3.  Doug came with the purchase of my current home...he's got plans for how to move more junk back to this house...hahahahahahaha.....I did put that on the Property Disclosure form
4.  No, I have no plans to live with anyone in the new location.  It's me and my cat....and maybe eventually a dog.
5.  Yes, I have already started buying clothes to wear in the evening out in the yard instead of my usual garb of nightgowns...

3 comments:

  1. wow! congrats! I can't wait for pictures of the new house! Good luck with the move. Moving is such a hassle (don't even get me started...) but it will be so worth it in the end! And how fun that Emily is buying your house so it will still be in the family! :) Proximity to frozen custard is a serious perk! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that hot tub moving?? Just wondering....can't wait to come help you pack books, yarn, and dishes----I must come it is in my blood from all those military moves and I need to practice before our big move WEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot tub is staying at Cass Lane....will have to start using the one at the gym....or bubble baths. I don't think the neighborhood is really ready for me in a Hot Tub!!!!

    ReplyDelete