So here is a picture of the back of the house. The patio door leads directly into the kitchen. The two windows are on either side of the fireplace (cutting out the nasty yews below those windows are a top priority) and the set of double windows on the left are my bedroom windows.
This is a view of the back yard from the patio. You can see the street running alongside the yard. There is an embankment between the yard and the street with trees. Maybe eventually a privacy fence but for now am okay without one. That's my toolshed there in the back part of the property!!!
Here is a picture from the side boundary looking at the backside. Can you see one of my neighbors? Barely!!!!!!
This is from the opposite side of the yard looking towards the street. Yep...about as private as you can get in town without a privacy fence (and sometimes I think privacy fences can be depressing...)
And finally this is the side yard between my house and the other neighbor. What you can't see is he has a privacy fence along the side of his property. The first window is the kitchen window, the second is the window to the yarn barn (3rd bedroom). I can hardly wait to start digging in the back yard...starting with transplanting day lillies and irises that I plan to steal from Emily and Rob...and then next spring hostas. I will say the back yard possibilities was one of the big attractions of this house.





No comments:
Post a Comment