Friday, August 26, 2011

Good Resolution blown out of the water

So when packing up for the move I realized just how much yarn I really had...so I promised myself to not buy any yarn at Stitches 2011.  Emily and I headed out of town at 4:30 Thursday (she had to attend all day training) and had such great traffic (no stops, no jams) that we actually arrived at the Convention Center at 6 pm (thank god for Central Time).  So we got to go to the Market for a walk around.  Within 20 minutes I had bought 20 balls of yarn.  Now in my defense I will say it was half price and in a color palette that I do not have and typically do not buy!!!! 

Today, I bought 8 balls of yarn during the lunch break from class (but they were so lonely sitting there by their lonesome) and again in a beautiful color I typically don't buy......And tonight as we were done with class and went back to Market to look for patterns, books, etc...managed to buy three more balls of yarn.

Yes, I am bad...I am indeed my Mother's Daughter!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment