This is the foyer/front door. The door to the left is to the garage, the entryway on the right leads to the hallway from which the yarn barn, guest room, and bathroom are located.
This is from the entry way looking into the living room. That is a gas fireplace. I can hardly wait to hang my Christmas stocking from the mantel! Those windows look out onto the backyard. I will post some of those pictures another day. The master bedroom is off the living room.....
Another angle from which to see the living room. and the kitchen. The kitchen has a nice dining area that the table even when fully extended will fit!!!!
A better image of the kitchen. I will miss my IKEA cabinets and sink but as Anna would say, as long as you have a toaster and a skillet, any kitchen will do you.
Standing at the front door looking out into the street. That half dead bush is coming out!!! To be replaced with day lillies from the "country home" for sure. I tried to take pictures of the next door neighbors but my camera battery went dead. Neighbors to the right have kids....Neighbors to the left...I've seen no evidence of life.....regardless the privacy from the back yard from neighbors was the absolute best of any house I looked at and was a major selling point.





I am so jealous of your kitchen! It looks huge! So much cabinet space. I love the layout of your new place!
ReplyDelete