Saturday, September 26, 2009

Answer Me This!!!!

A close inspection of the front deck this afternoon revealed the following deposit.

Yes, it is indeed what you think it is. What I want to know is how did they come to end up on the front deck?
  1. Was it alien forces who had a midnight snack, then tossed the garbage out of the window of their spaceship?
  2. Did Chairman Meow bring them to me as a gift offering? But if he did, where did he get them?
  3. Was this an early trick or treat prank from the neighborhood kids?
  4. Did someone have a smelt fry and forget to invite me?
  5. Was the Notre Dame football team out here this morning and had some kind of fish and bread blessing before the big game?
  6. Did the family of racoons leave them in protest that I forgot to give them their share of cat food last night?
Seriously!!! Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Do you think Chairman brought those all the way up from the creek?!

    Evil cat...just the kind I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking....you haven't angered the mafia in any way have you?

    ReplyDelete