As has become tradition whenever Emily and I are doing a yarn crawl, we sing about our adventures or about knitting so.....here is a report from the weekend. Hopefully you can pick up the tune and sing along.
When we got to Stitches Emily said to me
Do you think we will buy any yarn
When we got to Stitches Emily said to me
Pace yourself and Do you think we will buy any yarn
As we walked around Stitches, Emily said to me
No more Noro, Pace Yourself, and Do you think we will buy any yarn.
In the First 28 minutes at Stitches Emily said to me
Our rolling bag is full, None of it is Noro, Pace Yourself, and Do you think we will buy any yarn
When we got to Stitches Emily said to me
LOOK AT ALL THE YARN!!!!!!!!!, Our rolling bag is full, None of it Noro, Pace Yourself, and Do you think we will buy any yarn?
By the End of the first Day at Stitches, Emily said to me
We need some martinis, LOOK AT ALL THE YARN!!!!!!!!!, Our rolling bag is full, None of it Noro, Pace Yourself, and Do you think we will buy any yarn.
On the Second Day of Stitches, Emily said to me
Look Mom I'm spinning, We should have more martinis, LOOK AT ALL THE YARN!!! Our rolling bag is full, none of it Noro, Pace Yourself, and Do you think we will buy any yarn?
On the Second Day of Stitches, Emily said to me
I need to buy some Roving, Look Mom I'm spinning, We should have more martinis, LOOK AT ALL THE YARN!!!, Our rolling bag is full, none of it Noro, Pace Yourself, and Do you think we will buy any yarn?
On the Second Day of Stitches, Emily said to me
Your entrelac is pretty, I need to buy MORE roving, Look Mom I'm spinning, We should have more martinis, LOOK AT ALL OUR YARN!!!, Our rolling bag is full, none of it Noro, Pace Yourself, and Do you think we will buy any yarn?
On the Second Day of Stitches, Emily said to me
I can't believe you bought that Noro, Your entrelac is pretty, I need to buy more roving, Look Mom I'm spinning, We should have more martinis, LOOK AT ALL OUR YARN!!!, Our rolling bag is full, none of it Noro, Pace Yourself, and Do you think we will buy any yarn?
On the Last Day of Stitches Emily said to me
I can now draft patterns, I can't believe you bought that Noro, Your entrelac is pretty, I just bought more roving, Look Mom I'm spinning, We should have more martinis, LOOK AT ALL OUR YARN!!!, Our rolling bag is full, none of it Noro, Pace Yourself, and Do you think we will buy any yarn?
On the Last Day of Stitches, Emily said to me
Oh you learned Mosaic Knitting, I can now draft patterns, I can't believe you bought that Noro, Your entrelac is pretty, I just bought more roving, Look Mom I'm spinning, We should have more martinis, LOOK AT ALL OUR YARN!!!, Our rolling bag is full, None of it Noro, Pace Yourself, and Do you think we will buy any yarn?
No comments:
Post a Comment