Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fabulous Weekend

It's going to be hard to contain so many subjects in one post but I will give it my best effort. First of all a trip to Talmadege Ohio (suburb of Akron) to visit an old friend (who looks fabulous) and her darling 14 month old little boy. Unfortunately not only did Gabe bring to life my "i want a grandbaby gene" but the army of dogs (especially Davidson) brought to life my "i want a dog gene" but somehow I will resist. (Not that I really have a choice in the grandbaby thing...)
Jenny and I also went to the Akron-IU game at the brand new football stadium. The stadium is fabulous and well designed. I did behave myself only because I felt a little outnumbered in the section we were sitting. I would like to point out that IU is now 3-0 and has a better record than Purdue AND Notre Dame. Go Hoosiers!!!!! Unfortunately I could not get a good picture of the Akron mascot (the Roo) who does an impressive worm dance...but give me an opportunity, maybe I could demonstrate....
And finally, I want to thank Jenny for not only inviting me to come over but also in giving me the Lebron James tour of Akron. When she moves back state side I think someone needs to get her a GPS. (tee hee hee). Thanks to her parents as well. I loved their house and the food!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment