Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Well...
My first attempt to bake since Anna left.......gee, I guess baking powder might have been important.
But I finally got my edging sewn onto a finished project. I knitted the cable trim (see photo #2) while sitting on the deck of the beach house watching the ocean. And with any project I do, I learn something from each of them.....I wish I had made it longer...after I wear it tomorrow I might add a band around the bottom of cable...if I can figure it out. But I love it...80%cotton, 20%seakelp!!!

All in all I love how it turned out. It's kinda like knitting 4 baby afghans one year...Miriam got short-sided as hers was number one. Ryan lucked out as his was number four and I learned alot about knitting in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So pretty! (The sweater) :)
ReplyDeleteDoes the sweater still smell like the beach?