Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chairman Meow Rules


I have no idea why this cat chose this house (and me). I am not a cat person but he doesn't seem to know this. In the mornings, as soon as I turn on the bedroom light (and head out to the refrigerator for a Tab), the comes out from under the deck and looks in thru the door....not saying a word...but knowing that I can not withstand the Chairman's stare...so EVEN BEFORE my first Tab, he is getting a bit of cat food in his bowl. He loves to sun himself on top the hot tub lid...he loves to sleep upside down...he will often hold himself in place by using part of the hot tub to brace himself. And I thought cats don't like water.....he seems to enjoy coming up onto the edge of the hot tub when I am in it and pats at the water....or me..until he receives attention.......leaving cat hair on the back of my head/hair...... I think he thinks he is a dog as he loves to follow me around the yard when I am out working...the only thing he does not like....the mower...and the racoons who come to steal his food!!!!

Today, he got a big treat. I gave him a drunstick for his very own!!! His belly is full!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think this whole 'not a cat person, and I have allergies' things has been charade!

    ReplyDelete