Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hmmm

Well after recovering from the "virtual" life of dealing with a toddler with runny nose/fussiness (poor Ryan and Brooke) and then from "virtually" going on a canoe trip and catching the biggest fish of all and swinging off a rope swing (thanks Jason, Kristen, and Doug), I am now face with the real life. And this week, it's been hum-drum. Some serious progress on two knitting WIPs, I'm finally sewing the trim on the one and only Finished Project from Beach week....oh, and I've been very, very successful in avoiding all yard work including mowing. I guess not a bad life...and after all, it is all mine!!! Emily and I are getting very excited...Stitches....Knitting Conference is in 10 days!!! And since we have plans to go to Ikea while in Chicago as well as visiting a Sushi bar with a "sushi mover converyor belt" blogs that weekend will be much more exciting. (for some of us). In the meantime, I will see what trouble I can get into over Labor Day weekend to write about...hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment