Monday, September 7, 2009

Shazam!!!

I was going to take pictures to report on what I did over Labor Day Weekend, but am too tired to lift the camera (hahahaha). Instead one of my lists will have to do....
1. Mowed the yard from the very front to the very back (and I have the cockleburrs all over my shirt and pants to prove it!!!)
2. Got in the hot tub
3. Planted 7 new perenials....(just have a bed of irises to dig and plant after some rain...thanks Lee!!!!)
4. Got in the hot tub
5. Took a car load of items to the recycle center.
6. Got in the hot tub.
7. Burned the big pile of limbs closest to the house.
8. Got in the hot tub
All in all a productive weekend....and even worked (from home) Monday for about 6 hours. The only thing I didn't get accomplished was to put on new toilet seats....but gee, I have to save some of the excitement for tuesday night. And don't worry...though it's not reflected in my list, I did indeed get some naps in there!!!!! But thank goodness it's a work day tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Las Vegas was a bit more exciting for all--especially with Happy Ryan to watch!!

    ReplyDelete